G100 Bronze high lift safety relief valves.
Bronze high lift safety valves - side outlet discharge with test lever. These valves are for use with compressible media; mainly steam systems to prevent safe pressures being exceeded.
- DN15 to DN50 (1/2” to 2”)
- 0.3 Bar.g (4 psi) to 20.7 Bar.g (300 psi)
- Female x female.
- Inlet: Threaded ‘G’ BSP Male to BS EN ISO 228/BS 2779.
- Outlet: Threaded ‘Rp’ Parallel Female to BS 21/BS EN 10226/ISO 7.
- Alternative thread standards, i.e. taper or NPT are available upon request.
- Flanged connections also available. Most flange standards can be accommodated.
Features and Benefits:
- Gresswell Valves are quality assurance approved to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015 and manufactured in accordance with BS EN ISO 4126-1 & BS6759.
- Full Cat IV PED approval.
- The G100 range of valves are ideal for handling compressible material but it must be noted... they are not suitable for liquids.
- Clear operating and maintenance instructions are supplied with each despatch.
- See data sheets for Discharge Capacities.
All Gresswell Relief Valves are given a hydraulic seat tightness test before leaving the factory and all valves are supplied pre-set. Special tests or witness testing can be arranged at extra cost.