FIG550 Bronze pedal operated globe valves.
The FIG 550 is a straight through type valve held closed by the action of a built-in spring and soft seat. The valve is opened by hand or foot pressure on the level which allows the fluid to flow through the valve. Release of the pedal reverts the valve back to a closed position. This valve type is used mainly in laundries and showers, but can also be used on various oils and fluids coupled with a suitable resilient seat.
- DN15 TO DN50 (1/2” TO 2”)
- DN15 TO DN25 (1/2” TO 1”) = 22.5 BAR.G (326PSI)
- DN32 TO DN50 (1 ¼” TO 2”) = 20.0 BAR.G (290 PSI)
- Female x female (BSP, BSPT, NPT)
Features and Benefits:
- Able to accommodate customer’s connection requirements.
- SEP or CAT 1, depending on application.
- Quality assurance approved to BS EN ISO 9001: 2008.
All Gresswell Relief Valves are given a hydraulic seat tightness test before leaving the factory and all valves are supplied pre-set. Special tests or witness testing can be arranged at extra cost.