FIG400SS Stainless Steel Anti-vacuum valves.
The FIG 400 is used to relieve unwanted vacuum conditions in storage tanks & cylinders and prevent collapse due to internal vacuum. They can also be used on steam systems to help condensate drainage. Available in brass, bronze & stainless steel.
- DN15 (1/2”) TO DN25 (1”) = Brass or Stainless Steel
- DN32 (1 ¼”) TO DN100 (4”) = Bronze or Stainless Steel
- Can be set to minus 28” HG
- BSP, BSPT,NPT, Flanged
Features and Benefits:
- Able to accommodate customer’s connection requirements.
- Quality assurance approved to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015.
- See data sheets for Discharge Capacities
All Gresswell Relief Valves are given a hydraulic seat tightness test before leaving the factory and all valves are supplied pre-set. Special tests or witness testing can be arranged at extra cost.