FIG 236 Stainless Steel High Pressure Relief Valves.
This series is a range of stainless steel relief valves commonly used for preventing safe pressures being exceeded in pressurised systems. The valve lift is proportional to the system over pressure. Typically used for air, oil, gases and steam, where high discharge rates are not required in thermal and pipeline relief applications.
- DN08 TO DN20 (1/4” TO ¾”)
- 0.7 BAR.G (10 PSI) TO 50.0 BAR.G (725 PSI)
- Available male inlet x screwed female outlet (BSP, BSPT, NPT)
Features and Benefits:
- Able to accommodate customer’s connection requirements.
- Full Cat IV PED approval.
- Quality assurance approved to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015.
- See data sheets for Discharge Capacities.
Liquid pump relief, pipeline and vessel protection.