FIG170 Pressure and Vacuum relief valves.
The Pressure and Vacuum Relief Valve relieves excess air or gas pressure and prevents formation of a vacuum that could cause the vessel to buckle due to external pressure. Available in SG Iron & bronze with stainless steel internals.
- DN15 (1/2”) TO DN100 (4”)
- DN15 (1/2”) TO DN25 (1”) = Maximum 13.0 BAR.G
- DN40 (1 ½”) TO DN100 (4”) = Maximum 13.0 BAR.G
- Male X Female: BSP, BSPT, NPT or Flanged
Features and Benefits:
- Able to accommodate customer’s connection requirements.
- Full Cat IV PED approval.
- Quality assurance approved to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
All Gresswell Relief Valves are given a hydraulic seat tightness test before leaving the factory and all valves are supplied pre-set. Special tests or witness testing can be arranged at extra cost.
Compressor, pipeline and reciever protection.