FIG 154 Bronze High Pressure Relief Valves.
The FIG154 is a gunmetal-bodied high pressure side outlet relief valve used to relieve excess pressure on air, gases & liquids. The FIG154 have stainless steel inlet connections & internals and the FIG254 is the all stainless version. Both valve types can be fitted with metal or soft seat options
- DN15 TO DN25 (1/2” TO 1”)
- FIG154 = 1.0 BARG (15 PSI) to 100 BAR.G (1450 PSI)
- Available either screwed or flanged to suit customer’s connection requirements
Features and Benefits:
- Able to accommodate customer’s connection requirements.
- Full Cat IV PED approval.
- Quality assurance approved to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015.
- See data sheets for Discharge Capacities.
Liquid pump relief, pipeline and vessel protection.
Steam boiler, pipeline and vessel protection.