FIG 141 Stainless Steel In-line Pressure Relief Valves.
The FIG141 is a stainless steel-bodied In-line Pressure Relief Valves used to relieve excess pressure on air, gases & liquids. The FIG141 have stainless steel inlet connections & internals.
- DN15 only (1/2”)
- FIG140 = 0.5 BARG to 22.5 BAR.G
- Available either screwed or flanged to suit customer’s connection requirements
Features and Benefits:
- Able to accommodate customer’s connection requirements.
- Full Cat IV PED approval.
- Quality assurance approved to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015.
- See data sheets for Discharge Capacities.
Vented systems and unvented systems
Liquid pump relief, pipeline and vessel protection.
Steam boiler, pipeline and vessel protection.
Compressor, pipeline and reciever protection.