FIG 140 Bronze In-line Pressure Relief Valves.
The FIG140 is a bronze-bodied In-line Pressure Relief Valves used to relieve excess pressure on air, gases & liquids. The FIG140 have bronze steel inlet connections & internals.
- DN15 TO DN50 (1/2” TO 2”)
- FIG140 = 0.7 BARG to 22.5 BAR.G
- Available either screwed or flanged to suit customer’s connection requirements
Features and Benefits:
- Able to accommodate customer’s connection requirements.
- Full Cat IV PED approval.
- Quality assurance approved to BS EN ISO 9001: 2008.
- See data sheets for Discharge Capacities.
Vented systems and unvented systems
Liquid pump relief, pipeline and vessel protection.
Steam boiler, pipeline and vessel protection.
Compressor, pipeline and reciever protection.