FIG124 Brass open discharge pressure relief valve.
The FIG 124 is an open discharge brass ‘pop’ type safety relief valve giving high lift & high flow capability, widely used on compressed air receivers.
- DN15 (1/2”) TO DN25 (1”)
- 0.5 BAR.G (7 PSI) TO 22.5 BAR.G (326 PSI)
- Male Inlet (BSP, BSPT, NPT) X Open Atmospheric
Features and Benefits:
- Able to accommodate customer’s connection requirements.
- Full Cat IV PED approval.
- Quality assurance approved to BS EN ISO 9001: 2015
- See data sheets for Discharge Capacities
All Gresswell Relief Valves are given a hydraulic seat tightness test before leaving the factory and all valves are supplied pre-set. Special tests or witness testing can be arranged at extra cost.
Compressor, pipeline and reciever protection.